We live, work and play in your community.
Jordan A. Derro
Jordan Derro is a general practice lawyer with a focus in family law, criminal and quasi-criminal law and civil litigation.
Born and raised in Sudbury, Ontario, Jordan graduated in the Charter Class of the Bora Laskin Faculty of Law at Lakehead University in May of 2016 and was called to the bar in September of 2016.
Prior to joining Desmarais, Keenan he completed his integrated practice curriculum at the Sudbury Crown Attorney’s Office where he gained valuable experience appearing on behalf of the Ministry of Attorney General on provincial offences prosecutions.
Since joining the firm as a law student in July 2016, he has advocated for parties in family law disputes, obtained favorable outcomes for parties in civil law matters and assisted individuals subject to provincial offence charges.
Jordan looks forward to continuing to serve the Sudbury community in the company of an experienced team of lawyers.
- Family Law
- Criminal and Quasi-Criminal Defense (defense of provincial offences)
- Civil Litigation in Superior Court and Small Claims Court
- Landlord and Tenant Law
- Mediation and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Notary Public in the Province of Ontario
- Lakehead University, Faculty of Law, May 2016
Associations and Affiliations
- Legal aid criminal law panel member
- Law Society of Ontario
- Criminal Lawyers Association
The information on this site is not intended as legal advice. Contact our firm directly with any questions regarding legal representation. © All rights reserved.