We live, work and play in your community.
Douglas J. Bamberger
- 705-675-7521 ext. 235
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- Corporate and Commercial
- Corporate Reorganizations
- Estate Planning & Estate Administration-formulation & implementation of estate plans for clients with assets from $500,000 to several million, preparation of wills and inter-vivos trusts
- Real Estate Law
- University of Waterloo B.A.1973
- University of Windsor LL.B. 1977
Associations and Affiliations
- Law Society of Ontario
- Canadian Bar Association
- Canadian Insolvency Foundation
- An organizing member and past legal advisor for Sudbury Craft and Arts Foundation
- Member and legal advisor for Constable Joseph McDonald Scholarship Foundation
- Legal corporate advisor for Big Brothers and Big Sisters
- Past legal advisor for Church of the Epiphany
- Past Secretary/Treasurer of Estate Planning Council of Sudbury
- Member of Mining Cluster Advisory Group to promote local ownership of mining-based businesses
Proudly providing our community with exceptional legal services and advice for over 100 years.
The information on this site is not intended as legal advice. Contact our firm directly with any questions regarding legal representation. © All rights reserved.