We live, work and play in your community.
Nathaniel T. Oelsner
- 705-675-7521 ext. 258
Nathaniel T. Oelsner is a solicitor whose practice provides counsel to clients in the areas of commercial and corporate law, real estate, power of sale and foreclosure law, will and estate planning, and trust law.
Nathaniel is a graduate of Simon Fraser University where he obtained a B.A. in Political Science and the University of Buckingham where he obtained his law degree. Nathaniel was called to the bar of the Law Society of Ontario in January 2015.
Nathaniel is involved in several social and professional organizations including the Sudbury Community Foundation and the Northern Ontario Railroad Museum & Heritage Centre Foundation where he sits on the board of directors.
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Real Estate
- Power of Sale and Foreclosure Law
- Will and Estate Planning
- Trusts Law
- Simon Fraser University B.A. 2009
- University of Buckingham LL.B Hons 2011
Associations and Affiliations
- Law Society of Ontario
- Sudbury District Law Association
- Member – Board of Directors – Sudbury Community Foundation (2018-Present)
- Member – Board of Directors – Northern Ontario Railroad Museum & Heritage Centre Foundation (2019-Present)
Proudly providing our community with exceptional legal services and advice for over 100 years.
The information on this site is not intended as legal advice. Contact our firm directly with any questions regarding legal representation. © All rights reserved.