We live, work and play in your community.
Sophie R. M. Mageau
- 705-675-7521 ext. 244
Sophie R. M. Mageau maintains an active solicitor’s practice and provides counsel to clients in the area of corporate and commercial law, real estate and estate planning.
Sophie was called to the bar of the Law Society of Ontario in June 2012 after earning her law degree from the University of Ottawa. Sophie also completed her Bachelor of Commerce degree at Laurentian University in Sudbury.
Sophie offers legal services in both French and English.
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Law
- Estate Law
- Laurentian University H.B. Com. 2008
- University of Ottawa J.D. 2011
Associations and Affiliations
- Law Society of Ontario
- Canadian Bar Association
- Sudbury District Law Association
- Federation of Ontario Law Associations
- Past President of the Sudbury District Law Association
- Council Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member-Board of Directors, Child and Family Centre
- Chair of Supervised Access Program Committee
The information on this site is not intended as legal advice. Contact our firm directly with any questions regarding legal representation. © All rights reserved.